Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow....Oh please Go :(

It happened first in November....I was thrilled because before this I had only seen snow once in India.I was happy...dancing around...enjoying the weather....my spirits still managed to be high when in December the temperature dropped down to -17 to -18 degrees....But now it is February and the damn thing isnt going away.....the cold is bothering me....I cant go out without wearing atleast 2 layers of clothing... cant wear open sandals....oh I am getting so bothered now with this snow....I see all those people clearing the snow manually and by machine early in the morning at around 5-6 am...I marvel at their resilience....

I enjoyed the Ski trip we had in mid-January where I learned to make a snow plow also called a Pizza and by the end of the 2 day training, I could ski without tripping over....

But now this cold is bothering me...I was unwell since past 1 week and now I am missing the mild weather of Bombay,Pune or even Bangalore with a vengeance...Hope this snow gets the message and goes away and make some way for spring...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment